Pyramid Solitaire is the best known one-person game. To play the Pyramid Solitaire free, a standard deck of 52 cards is required. The objective of Pyramid Solitaire is to get remove all the cards from the pyramid. This is one of the best simple addition game. As you play the game more, you’ll find that there is more to it than appears at first glance.
How to play Pyramid Solitaire?
- First of all, arrange the cards in Pyramid Solitaire free like a pyramid with overlapping cards on each row and increasing the row below by one card.
- After arranging a pyramid, take the remaining cards and keep them aside.
- Now, you have to remove each card from the pyramid by picking up two cards that add up to 13. For example- if you have 9 hearts and 4 spades, you can remove both as they add up to 13.
- Unlike Solitaire, you don’t need to care about the color or the adjacent numbers of your card. All you need to care about is if the sum adds to 13.
- All cards have the respective face values but face cards have the following values-
- Aces- Value- 1
- Jack- Value- 11
- Queen- Value-12
- King- Value- 13
- If no combination on the first row adds up to 13, then you can take a card from the remaining set which was set aside.
- If you get a King while drawing a card from the remaining set, the King directly gets removed as Kings have a value of 13 and do not need a pair to be removed.
- Also, if you draw a card from the remaining set and there is no card in the game to pair it with, it goes to the waste pile. Unless you get a card that fits the combination, all cards you draw from the remaining set will go to the waste pile. Waste pile cards can be combined and moved if they equal to 13 as well.
- Once the deck of remaining cards gets into the waste pile, the whole deck can be used again.
Enjoy playing Pyramid Solitaire free online game here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Pyramid Solitaire a single-player game?
Yes, Pyramid Solitaire is a single-player card game in which there are no other players.
How to play Pyramid Solitaire Free?
The goal is to get rid of all 13-card-pair pairs from the pyramid solitaire. Kings can be removed individually, Queens can be paired with Aces, and Jacks with Twos. All other cards require pairing with another card to reach a total of 13.
What happens when you can’t undo the cards anymore?
When you can’t undo the cards anymore, the game ends once no more matches are possible.
What is the scoring system in Pyramid Solitaire?
While scoring can differ, generally speaking, the higher your score is, the fewer cards there are in the pyramid. Bonuses may also be offered in some game types for clearing out certain cards or finishing the pyramid.
Is there a limit to how many times I can go through the stock?
Yes, in most versions of Pyramid Solitaire free, you can only go through the stock once. Once you have used all the cards in the stock and cannot find any more pairs, the game ends.
Pyramid Solitaire is a challenging single-player card game that uses a standard 52-card deck. By matching up cards, you must remove a pyramidal arrangement of cards so that the total value is 13. The most common combinations are Kings, Queens coupled with Aces, and Jacks paired with Twos. Pyramid Solitaire offers an enjoyable blend of challenge and entertainment for solitaire enthusiasts of all levels.
Disclaimer : This is only a promotional website, All files provided for download is collected from various resources and not developed or unlocked by us. We do not have any affiliation with any brand and all name, logos are used only reference purpose. For any query or issue feel free to contact us.
Copyright: We are not associated with any other game website. This game is freely available on the internet to use code.